Study Doctor of
Medicine (MD) in Caribbean
1. Lowest Tuition Fee Structure for MD program in Caribbean
2. No Donation & No Capitation Fees are collected
3. Free Counseling is provided for MD admissions in Caribbean
4. 100% Visa Clearance Assistance by Admission Office
Join the best university to study MD in Caribbean - Admissions Open for 2024
We will be commencing the term for the programs and returning to on-site campus teaching and offer remote study options to students with special circumstances.
New student journey
I can positively say Commonwealth University College of Medicine has been very helpful as they answered all my questions and helped with me with all the formalites to start the medical program with them.Thank you.
Sorry no post found
Thorek Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Queen Aghaji, MD Internal Medicine
- Dr. Juwaria Siddiqui, MD Family Medicine
- Dr. Rami Lutfi, MD General Surgery
- Dr. Zaki Siddiqui, MD Pediatrics
- Dr. Syed Rahim, MD Psychiatry
- Dr. Maria Munoz, MD Obstetrics and gynaecology
Commonwealth University College of Medicine Attains Full Approval and Recognition
Commonwealth University College of Medicine is thrilled to announce a significant milestone in our journey
Frost Bite : Causes, Diagnosis Management and Prevention.
Frostbite is a medical condition involving damage to skin and tissues due to extreme cold.